Dr. Jameson is a highly sought-after, dynamic speaker for schools, businesses, parent groups and conference keynotes. She cover topics surrounding mental health, psychology, self-care, and personal growth with humor, energy and stories. She has a handful of topics that are known crowd favorites, but if there is a topic you were hoping for, just ask!
Most presentations are 60 minutes and always cover important content, strategies you can use, and a Q/A segment at the end to wrap things up. Fill out a request form if you’re interested in having Dr. Jameson speak at your event!
For Schools & Parents:
- The Culture of Affluence: Helping Teens Who Have It All
- The Sibling Effect: The Bonds, The Brawls and Everything In Between
- The Science of Heartbreak: Why Teen Break-Ups are So Devastating
- First, Middle, Last: Understanding the Value of Birth Order
- It’s Complicated: The Intricate World of Moms & Daughters
- Worried Sick: The Developing Brain & Stress
- Raising BOYS
- Raising GIRLS
- Re-thinking Resilience: Parenting the Setbacks & Disappointments
- Me First: The Science of Real Self-Care in the 21st Century
For Business & Self-Growth:
- How Big Are Your Arms? A Discussion of Confidence, Competence & Risk in the Workplace
- Introverts & Extroverts: Binary Personalities Sharing a World
- Me First: The Science Behind Real Self-Care
- The Narcissist Next Door: Decoding Personality Disorders in the Workplace
If you’d like to contact Dr. Jameson about speaking at your event, use this form to get in touch, and she’ll get back with you as soon as possible.